I am 17 years old, 5'2 136 pounds, active. I got a stomach virus and sense then I have been experiencing odd symptoms.
Stomach pains mostly in my upper abdominal rib cage region which are sharp tightening pains and burning pains in my stomach (it kinda feels like I'm flexing), nausea, fatigue, horrible headaches, and when I wake up from sleeping I will feel like my body is throbbing and my hearts racing. I went to the emergency room because of the pain and it made it feel difficult to expand my lungs. The doctors checked for gallstones and nothing showed so they perscribed me with acid reflux medicine and sent me on my way. I went to my normal doctor and they perscribed me anti inflamatories and told me to take tylenol and use heat for the pain. The only problem is that nothing is working. The tylenol temporarily takes away the headache but it doesn't phase the stomach pain. I don't know what to do. I am trying to work with all of the symptoms but sometimes their to much and I just start crying. Its been about a month I am out of anti inflamatories and now its starting to get way more frequent and more painful. My mom keeps getting mad at me and doesn't want me to have to under go multiple tests but I don't see any other way, if anyone has any segestrions I would appreciate them.