Hello! I have a strange problem that I have never experienced before. During the day I am getting some weird burning heat all over my body, my skin has been itching for a couple of days, and my stomach gurgling. Are these reactions connected? They are starting to worry me.

You know what, ever since I started my new job, I am getting the same symptoms. To be honest, I believe it is stress. For me, the burning heat is just in my legs, my skin itches all around and my stomach is all swollen-it could be coffee. But, hey don’t listen to me! You may have caught something else. If this condition continues to bother you, it would be best if you visited a doc. You could even let me know, if it were something serious. Anyway, I hope not.

:DMy skin doesn't ich anywhere, but, I am also getting this heat feeling in my skin and it travels to different parts of my body. I have found when my Thyroid gland is not functioning properly this happend to me before. Now I am going back again to see if my thyroid is out of whack again. Get your Thyroid checked. have them run a TSH and a complete thyroid panel. I hope this is someuse to you. I know the heat went away when my levels where normal. Sincerly, Tamma Ray

I have been experiencing a similar if not the same problem. Stress seems to make it worse but it is present in a seemingly slow cycle on and off throughout the year.
I start to get what seem like cold sores but are smaller and not always confined to my face. I also get little pink swellings almost like bee stings on various parts of my body: face, torso, hands etc. Hives maybe? Today the area around my lips feels somewhat numb and so does the area between my belly button and groin. I have chronic diarrhea and have to urinate frequently. I also wear sandals much of the time because shoes give me a burning sensation in my feet that is irritating to the point that I can be openly hostile. If anyone has any input please reply.

I have had the same thing. Did you ever find out what it was?

hi,
I have almost the same problem as you guys, but a little different. When my body temprature goes suddenly high because of sun heat, room temperature, eating hot pepper or in the winter when I wearing worm cloths, my body starts itching. At that moment, i feel that i can't breath, my lips changes and I start scratching myself which is quite annoying. I went to Doc, but no luck, he said could alergy to something, but it is not, I experment serveral things, but it seems that some chemical changes are happening in my body when my body temperature goes high. Anyone any idea, please help me.

Thanks.

I have the same problem the only medication that I found that remouve the itch is a caladril lotion althow it not a cure

Almost identical as me. Mine started around the age of 15 when I had Glandular fever, not sure it that is applicable. Going to have my thyroid gland tested I think is the best tip here anyway.

It could be an autoimmune disease: Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Chron's
or some other form of inflammatory disease like Ulcerative diseases of the digestive tract, Vasculitis etc.
In their absence it is probably due to excessive exposure to stress, dis regulation of cortisol and adrenaline, and this
is the most dangerous thing, because it can lower the immune system to the point of no return.

smitha
Kallupady H
Poomala
S Bathery
Wayanad

Well that is terrifying. I too experience this
The point of no return....that is a very scary statement and how i feel right now.