I am a 27 year old male. I have been drinking Crown Royal & Hennessey for quite some time. Never had an issue. Recently in the last two months whenever I drink either of these- my stomach instantly cramps up. I am in so much pain and I can't stay out of the bathroom. I start vomitting and get diareha. It last for about 2 or 3 hours and then goes away. I can drink Corono or Bud Light with no problems at all. I drink some white liquor (even though I can't stand it) with no problems at all. What could be the problem.

Hi what about Coke? The reason why I ask is this, my husband can drink white liquour, sprite, beer/ale. But if he drinks dark liquor and coke and even beer within an hour of each other, he looks like he is having a heart attack. He vomits and has diareha and sweats profusely!!! It is acid reflux, and severe heartburn. As you get older it gets worse. See if there is any corelation between them and there's your answer! Also pretty soon, you wont feel like drinking because of what happens after. My husband now rarely drinks, he'd rather enjoy the party than miss it in the bathroom!!!! ;-) o.O :$ Good luck!

Perhaps you have developed a bit of an issue with brown liquor. I know that it's possible for your body to start behaving differently with time on certain alcohols so you may have an issue with rye or the grain used to make CR and Hennessy. So long as you can drink other liquors, that's my best guess. If you are really concerned or if this is life-changing for you, perhaps you should see a doctor. Keep us posted!