I am 17 uncircumcised and In my foreskin I am beginning to get this hard white stuff and I have never hard it until about 4 months ago after getting oral of a girl that used her teeth a lot at first I just thought it was a sore but now after a few more sexual experiences im starting to get more andyo shy to ask anyone about it. What could it be?

This sounds like it may be a smegma pearl or a preputial cyst - either one is normal and harmless - you can just rinse when you shower and use some Calmoseptine if there is ever any irritation. This article was written more for people with younger sons (not necessarily for guys themselves) but there is still info and links to more that may be helpful ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

.

It sounds like hardened smegma. Is your foreskin retractable? What are you doing to wash under your foreskin?

Try putting olive oil on the hard white stuff to soften it and then see if you can wash it away.

If your foreskin does not retract, then you can squirt water up into it with a rubber bulb syringe.