Hi everyone,

I am a 16 year old male, 5' 7, around 135 pounds. I've had a problem with constant gas and burping for a little over a year now. I always feel like there's gas in my stomach and i can pretty much burp at will. This was very strange to me because before this happened, i was one of those kids who would never be able to burp even if i wanted to.

About 2 months ago, i started feeling strange pains and tingling sensations on left pectoral muscle. I thought they were just muscle pains at first but i couldnt seem to locate the pain wherever i rubbed around on the muscle. The sensations ranged from a slight tingling to tenderness and to aches. They seemed to be centered around the bottom and to the right of my nipple. Also, whenever i would get these sensations, my nipple would be very erect. Shortly after, i started to get "fluttering" sensations in my heart. It felt like as if my heart skipped at beat and i would have a sudden shortness of breath. Also, my heart would randomly start beating fast when i was relaxed or laying down.

The pain comes and goes at random but sometimes it is present when i have "burping attacks", which then i feel pressure on my left pectoral every time air is released.

Im not sure if the heart/chest problems could have been slowly accumulated over time from not treating my gas problems or if they are completely unrelated. Anyone have any ideas of what could be wrong with me?

bump. please help anyone

i also have started to have burping attacks, with pain in the lower left side of my stomach... been to the hospital and doctor complaining about the discomfort but everyone keeps ignoring me... it's weird though... it seems to build up rapidly (the gas) it's been going on for at least two months now i've take omeperzole for 2 weeks and it went away for a while but came back... getting worried please help!!

did you guys find out what it was?

I've been having the same thing for a couple of months, but I only burp because it helps me feel better.

Have you discovered what the cause is because I am getting these symptoms now.