I'm 29. I had sex right after my period and about three days later my breast had this weird tingling sensation. Today is day four and I still have this same tingling sensation. Could I be pregnant?

I also had a flu about two weeks ago and noticed that I have lost about 4 lbs in two weeks.

I have two boys who are now 9 and 10. I didn't have this tingling breast sensation with them. I didn't even know I was pregnant until about a month into my pregnancy.

I just want to know what this breast sensation could be?

I have a same problem with my breast.

Looking forward to see what it could be!

I've had the same thing!

Are you going through it now or had it in the past?

If in the past then what caused it?

Haven't had it before. Have noticed it for almost a week now. I wonder if it could be that my bra is too tight? I mostly notice it after I take it off.

I don't think mine is the bra. I never had this before and didn't get a new bra lately.

Unless you got a new bra, I don't think yours is the bra either. I just noticed that my nipple is alittle bigger than usual. Hmmm, this is very strange.

I need opinions!

No, I've had this since April.

Do your breasts feel larger than normal? Other than the nipple, of course. I think mine do.

The tingling/numbness is mostly in one breast for me....but feel it occasionally in the other.

Have you noticed any other weird symptoms? Such as changes in your period, increased sensitivity in your breasts, stomach cramping, back ache, etc...

I do notice a slight difference, seems little bigger but it's hard to tell as my breasts are small. I, too, have that tingling sensation mostly in one breast and sometimes feel it in the other. It's just so weird!!!

Well as far as other symptoms/changes: My last period lasted only four days. Usually my periods are 5-7 days. Yesterday I felt light stomach cramp. I guess it was a cramp/pain, just felt weird but today I felt it more than yesterday. It comes and goes. I guess that's about it.

Do you have other symptoms?

When was your last period? Do you think you might be pregnant?

I don't know if I am pregnant as it seems unusual to become pregnant when I only had sex once and that was right after my period, which was about a week ago.

Since April? Did you get your period in May, June, July, Aug????

If you did then I don't think you are pregnant. Now that I think about it, I don't think I might be either.

Sorry, I meant that I've had this bra since April. I have had my period just about every month since then, though they've been a little lighter and about 1 day shorter.

I took a home pregnancy test on Friday and it was negative. I'll just keep an eye on things and if it gets any weirder I'll be making a doctor's appt.

I had a strange tingling in my left breast for a few months about 4 1/2 years ago. It was off and on and not painful, just annoying. It turned out that I had a golf ball sized cancerous tumor in that breast bit grew to that size in 1 year. I had had my yearly mammo the year prior and when I went to have it for the next year, it was huge and had spread to my lymph nodes. Don't mess around guessing like I did. I should have gone to the doctors as soon as I felt the tingling. Much love