I have recently suffered a calf strain. It is now two weeks since my injury. I have problem because I work as fitness trainer. I wondered if you had any details of how the injury was treated. What physical therapy or rehabilitation methods were employed? Thanks

I've suffered a calf strain. I was training on Monday and felt fine, but after cooling down quite a tightness and soreness developed in my calf. It’s on a halfway between knee and heel. Doing a straight leg calf stretch caused very little pain, but a bent knee calf stretch caused a bit of a twinge, so I iced it and stretched it slowly that night and next morning it felt nice. I was able to walk with no pain and had no discomfort or tightness. Anyway since you have this pain for almost two weeks, you should see a doctor, maybe is more than strain.