:( :( :( Hi I am a 51 year old lady that have had 2 sores in the back of my leg. This sores were there on my leg for about a year.. One day I started to get chills and was vommitting on I was disoriented. My daughter took me to the hospital and I had told them about the sores on the back of my legs. Had a very high fever. The hospital said oh it was the flu. They were so wrong about that diagnoses. I didn't even get home from the hospital my leg was blood red and had blisters on it as well. This went on and the day after halloween I went to a different Hospital. It was Kettering Hospital. There I was admitted to the hospital and given lots of antibotics for the infection. Kettering Hospital said it was the most severe case of celulitis they have ever seen. Blisters from my knee down and all around my leg. Now 4 months later I starting to loose my hair. Lots of hair. I use to have the thickest hair ever now it is so thin. I feel like im going bald. Is this due to the cellulitis or the medicaions. I was very ill.

Kimberly

Hair loss can be caused by a number of problems, such as acute illness, poor circulation or stress. I don't know if there's a connection between your illness and your hair loss, or if there is, whether or not it's caused by the antiobiotics. However, try these methods.

Full-body candida cleanse. Get the book "Lifeforce" by Jeffrey McCombs which explains how to do this. Whenever you take antibiotics, you get a candida yeast overgrowth in your system. Candida can cause a number of problems.
Aloe Vera, horsetail, kelp, rosemary, sage, nettle, yarrow and yucca
In case you have nutritional deficiencies, try a whole food supplement (a multi-vitamin made from food). This can be purchased at a health food store.
Coenzyme Q-10, probiotics, unsaturated fatty acids
Apples, pineapple, raisins, citrus fruits, dulse and other seaweed, nuts, beef, fish, turnip greens, broccoli, carrots and black cherry juice

I was wondering the same thing i had cellulitis 4 months on my leg and now every rime I brush my hair so much comes out and it's thining out too

Hello I am a 46 yr old women and my mother recently came down with sepsis. She had a past history of thyroid problems as well. When she went to the hospital and was diagnosed with sepsis she was near death. They saved her life but she has not been the same since and is experiencing hair loss that appears as a mange disease. I had been searching the web to help her and was tempted to wrap her head in a tomato paste wrap. I saw your list of natural remedies and was wondering what you think of tomato paste mask wrap for the head? Is this an antioxidant? And what is it in the antibiotic that causes this hair loss? Maybe there is something to counter that directly?