I have been under a lot of stress lately and as well as my boyfriend noticing, i have noticed i cant eat like i used to do. Could this be from the stress i am under? Typically i eat what i want when i want and i do not eat breakfast as a rule. Lately all i seem to do is eat these biscuit breakfast things and not much else during the day. If i do eat during the day i find its very much like child like portions. I am also feeling so tired lately despite the fact i have plenty of sleep in the night. 

If anyone thinks it could be anything other than the stress your suggestions would be more than welcome.

Thanks!! 

I think stress would have negative impact on your body instead proper weight loss as you want! What i will suggest you is that, no need to be in stress for the just a weight loss. There are many natural ways to loose weight for long time but do not take stress for that part. However, it can be have negative impact on your health as side effects lead to any serious condition. So just removed myth from your mind set that your will loose some weight through stress. Eat normal fat burner foods, stay and enjoy your movement without stress. Care for your health and take natural steps for weight loss.

Same problem i have.