i m lossoing my hair last 2 years continue and now i have a circle on the center on my head in this area no hairs this problem going continue. I hope that u will suggest me Wright way   

Hi, i'm sorry you are experiencing hair loss. I know how it feels because my friend has the same problem. He is 24 and he started loosing his hair about 5 years ago and now has a bold circle on his head. There is little you can do to stop it. Its mostly genetic and maybe the best way for you to do is to accept it and live with it. Your life will be easier if you dont stress about your hair. Other advice i could give you is to go to hairstylist and cut your hair as short as possible. I know it sounds stupid but my friend cut his hair really short and now it looks like he is less bald, it looks like he has more hair now.