hi, about 6 months ago, I noticed that my urine smelled like sulfer, I stopped taking the vitimans that I was using, it wasnt as strong but still there, now for the past 3-4 months my urine smells kind of sour. Is this something I need to worry about?

I have the same problem, at times its worse than others. Unfortunately I have since read that this is often a sign of kidney disease, or of a urinary tract infection. I finally got the doctor to order a CT scan, which revealed that I have several water-filled cysts all over my kidneys (I'm only 43). This makes me a likely candidate for a disease called PKD, that I had never even heard of before my ex-wife ran across it a couple of months ago. Even though the doctor told me I had cysts all over the kidneys and that at my age this is quite abnormal, there were several questions she never asked me, one of them is do you have or have you had foul smelling urine. That's a common symptom of PKD. Another is if you have or have had a brownish or reddish urine, or if when you urinate the ater gets foamy as if there were soap in there - I have had all these symptoms over the last four years. You should get checked out by a doctor soon, you need to know if you have a urinary tract infection, some form of kidney disease like PKD - which is fairly rare, but may affect as many as one in 400 people.

I am 54 with PKD. You need to blood test for creatonin levels in your kidneys. Normal is around 1.0 to 1.5. Iam 1.9 because I lost a kidney. I was scanned for the PKD and it turned up a type 2 cancer, not too bad, but lost the kidney. After surgery I went to creatinin 2.2. 6 mos later, my other kidney had grown larger to make up for it, and creatinin is steady at 1.9. The higher the level, the less functional your kidneys are. Critical; Maintain excellant blood pressure and cholesterol levels, and PKD kidneys will last a long time. Visit PKD.org, or PKDfoundation.com for everything you need...