I made a comment to my partner about his urine smelling and he told me it was from having sex with me I told him he was crazy. But he reads alot and told me to look it up that it was true can you help me with this question

I doubt his urine smells from having sex with you. It's most likely that he's dehydrated and not drinking enough water, or what he is drinking is quite acidic, like alcohol or soda.

a really good way to tell is to look at the color of the urine. I know that if it is a darker color (yellow) then its because he isn't drinking enough water. I've never heard of anyone's urine smelling due to sex. tell him to drink more water.

Hi there, the only reason his urine would smell different after having sex with you would be if he got an STD from you, which doesn't sound like the case here. He is probably just teasing you or trying to make you feel bad for some odd reason. Does that help?

Another reason for urine to smell bad is UTI, which is due to bacterial growth in the urethra. A UTI can be contracted via sex if the partner also has UTI, or it could be contracted from reasons unrelated to sex.

That's very true that's also a source but I didn't cite it only because passing a UTI from one person to another is usually difficult if one isn't feeling any UTI symptoms. But it is possible!

i am a 29 year old male who has been on pain meds for several years due to a shoulder injury. latley ive noticed my urine smelling funny. but my wife has had bacteria infections before and was prescribed Metronidazole. it is not the first time it was prescribed to her, one other time prior to us being married. Could she have gave it to me? Or is it something else.