Sorry this is very long but This is serious and I️ really would like for you people to read this and give me some answers please and I’m not only worried about myself here but I️ also want others with the exacts same problem to mine or closer to the same to read this and get some sort of relief that I️ hopefully get and if I️ say something offensive in this I’m very sorry but it’s just my point of view and I️ want  you people to respect how my life has been....

So I’m 16 and I️ just started to get pubic hair and my leg and arm hair are beginning to darken I️ am just starting to sprout armpit hair but very little of it , I’m 5’4  and I’m about 85 lbs yes honestly I️ don’t know if I’m anorexic or just extremely skinny but I️ used to be around 60 lbs and about 5’0 but I only just got these minor changes in my late 15 year old years and I️ hope I grow taller because I️ don’t want to be this height forever and ever since I️ have been in middle school I️ was picked on for being smaller and I’ve have a minor depression from this occurrence in my life and some other bad things that have happened recently have excelled this depression and I️ know better than to take my life but it doesn’t make it any easier to deal with these problems when I️ can’t stand up for myself cause everyone towers  over me and just pushes me around like a dog, I️ don’t get respected and when teachers decide to call me out to answer a question when they can physically see and hear that as soon a I️ speak the others laugh and “roast me “ and they do nothing about it and just let this reoccur by putting me on the spot. I’m just tired of this lifestyle and I️ just want to finally fit  in with others but sorry for the rant but  this isn’t meant to be a  sad story  but I was wondering if this is normal and am I️ going to have to wait another year to get my growth spurt and fully look like a man and for my voice to get deep. And my penis is about 5 in 7 cm but I️ don’t and I️ only have the pubes around the top where the penis meets the body and it’s not very much and some in my “sack”. My semen is not very white as I️ think it should be but it’s almost like it’s white but not like milk white if you see what I’m saying. Please give me feedback cause I️ really don’t want to look like a child when I️ begin my junior year of high school.  And by the way if anyone could please make an estimate on how tall I️ would be cause I️ really want to know and this info may help. ( my dad is 6’1 and my mom is 5’7) also I’m really uncomfortable  to talk to my parents about this but I️ have seen thinks about testosterone therapy but I️ really don’t know what to do about this and if I️ need help or if I’ll get it on my own and also please tell me if this thing with me is normal. Thanks

Sorry this is so long but I️ really had to fit a lot of details in