soreness and aching in lower left abdominal (looking down at stomach) which comes and goes along with gas and mild constipation

Glenn,

How are you doing? Did you go to a doctor yet? Have you been checked for diverticulitis? Sometimes that can be a symptom. Any fevers or any other unusual things? Have your doc check you out.

Hizgrace

no, no fever at all - everything else seems totally fine except the symptoms listed

Hi Glen,

Get to your doctor, and have him check you for diverticulitis. He will explain it to you in thorough context. Also, look on med websites, and they explain symptoms, ets. You didnt do any strenous activities, did you? Were you out in the heat and got dehydrated?

Blessing, let us know how you are ok?

Hizgrace

I am new to this post. Can you tell me what diverticulitisis is? I have a dull soreness in my lower right side, just in front of my hip. No sharp pains, but does hurt at times. Most of the time it is just a soreness that comes and goes. I can feel it most of the time, but it does not always hurt. Most of the time it is a very light soreness. It feels like it is deep inside, not on the surface. Would appreciate any information you can give me. Thanks. 8-|

I have had a dull ache on my left side for a few months now and sometimes moves into my lower back, been to doctor had ovaries and womb checked all okay, was running to toilet, no infection in urine, doctor thought it might be my bowell , put me on antiobtics for seven days, they have now given me diarrhea and gurgling feeling in my stomach, feeling tired, has anyone had these systems.

Yes, try more fiber and lots of water. I have been plagued with this for years. You might have IBS or you could have your doc check for celiac spru, simple blood test you may have food alergies: wheat, dairy, soy- try to eliminate these from your diet- it is hard but you will find a whole world of healthy foods, other than these - also when you eat grains, try the sprouted ones. Eat millet, rice, quinoa and get chloropyll from health store and drink it with your water- about 2 or 3 tsp 3 times day, will also help you lose weight if you need. Minimize fats. Eliminate sugar (the devil)

IBS- and other inflamation as they are not cancerous, may eventually lead to cancer if not checked. Cancer is inflamation.

Thanks for that reply, the doctor did mention IBS, another thing which sounds likely is Urethral symdrome. Having my bladder checked in a couple of weeks.