Hi,IM only 12yrs old and really want to loose weight..any time I see some of my age mates or even younger or older I start to think about myself ....I would really like to lose it..but I remember during this last summer ,I had the courage I would loose it and was exercising but later I lost it and didn't feel like it any more...I would like to loose it but exercising is my problem because when it comes to that IM a but lazy.....and I would like to loose it before,I go to high School next year...pls pls pls..u guys should help me at least something that doesn't have to do with exercise. Because exercising is my problen...I don't know if there is any thing like exercising is not in someones blood....PLS PLS PLS I NEED HELP

Hello princey,

Okay, you're twelve years old and you want to lose weight before you get to high school and you don't want to exercise cause you are lazy.  One thing you can do is to cut back on the calories you are taking in by at least 500 Calories a day.  If you have a 2,000 calorie diet, cut back to 1,500 Calories.  Eat lean meats and fresh veggies and fruits.  Stay away from fast foods and sugary items.  No sodas.  Drink a lot of filtered water.  Whether you like to exercise or not, you should exercise even if it is only walking/biking.  Your body needs some kind of exercise to maintain itself and help you to maintain a healthy weight.

Have you cinsidered a coach. Someone who went through your ordeal. I cant help you without giving my info to your family. Dont even meet strangets. You are asking for help but you are young. I weighed 500 last year. Now I'm 350 and I'm getting there