I'm 12, going onto 13 years old, and need to loose weight, fast.

I am in the range of 162-170 lbs, and I'm needing to loose 20 lbs or more, FAST. I've tried excercising and eating better, but I just don't seem to be doing what I need to do.. and havent really gotten help from anybody.. so i guess what I'm trying to get at is, HOW can I, and what do I have to do to loose 20 or more lbs, FAST?                           :-(

hey there, there is no magic solution to speedy weightloss, the way to naturally lose the weight is eat right and exercise daily. the speed at which you lose the weight depends on how consistent you are. the biggest thing I can recommend is cut the bad carbs drastically, that means don't touch the white bread if you're tempted to, instead look into healthier carbs like whole grain pastas, rice, breads, and fruits and veggies. for someone your age looking to cut about 20 pounds I would suggest that you reduce your calorie intake to about 1200 calories if you exercise daily. This means cut any junk you eat, cereal, candy, juice, bread. instead alternate these things with pastas, fruits, veggies, and water. 

If you're really concerned about losing the weight, you should seriously talk to your doctor and see if there's any way he or she can help you in the process. and before you start cutting your calorie consumption and exercising you should really consult a your doctor, and perhaps look into getting a personal trainer when you do exercise. Hope this helps! :)

I agree with oberg13. As woman we are always trying to find the easiest/fastest way to lose unwanted weight. Yet the best possible way to lose weight is to do it the old fashion way.

I am currently trying to achieve a healthier life style rather then get skinny but in the process I have lost 14 pounds. I did this by working out daily to every other day. Also by decreasing my portion size and eating healthier. What really helped me is to use a smaller plate rather then our normal "big plate" this will make you feel as if your eating a lot of food when in reality your not. Look at the nutritional value of things and see what the portion size is. Starting out is always hard so if I could afford it I would start on weight watchers. I lost 60 pounds doing it but then I stopped because I had reached my goal and then gained back 24 pounds when I got married. I love them because you do it the right way with them holding your hand. If you cant afford it like me I would keep a food journal this way you realize how much your eating. Remember you need to eat and eat healthy. If you don't eat your body will think it is starving and hold on to what food you do it and can cause you to get bigger.

When it comes to working out you need to add cardio!! Cardio work outs helps you to burn calories and lose body fat. I personally love working out to a Jillian Michaels DVD. She works out every part of your body while adding in cardio. I get board easily so I use her work outs and other intense work outs. If I'm not in the mood to get my but kicked I just so a fun dance work out and that helps. Don't do the same thing daily. You will tire out those muscle.

I really hope this helps! Remember this can take time but you can do it!!