Hi, I need information on a diet pills called suprasvelte. I think that they are still not available here, but should be soon. Anyway, I just want to know something about its ingredients. If you know something about suprasvelte or you have tried it, please post. What are the adverse effects of these pills?

I also looked for info on suprasvelte. It’s not even registered tm in Europe.
But it should be approved by fda first, if want to sell in USA. So I guess it wouldn’t be very helpful. Try with some products that are easier available.

I purchased suprasvelte while my husband was deployed to Afghanistan. I purchased it in Dec 2006, with very very slim expectations. I received the product the 2nd week of Dec weighing in at 178 lbs, after completing the two bottles I wieghed in at 158 and had lost 2" around my waist. I did not change any of my habits, This product was easy to use and I am now purchasing it for my husband, who after returning from has gained over 20 lbs and wants to lose it and myself to lose the 10 lbs I gained when he returned. We ate out alot, when he first got back....