Please let me know. I just got the paper in the mail and I want to know more about it. I really want to try it but Im scared. I would love to hear your progess and cheer u on. Please dont wait for 30 days. let us know weekly. Did you loss the 5 1//2 pounds in 48 hours.

I was wondering - the person who said they were going to try this product and post results, did it work for you? Any bad side effects? I still have the paperwork and was thinking of ordering it, but thought I'd wait to hear how you did with it.

I also have the paperwork. Has anyone tried this product yet? I wondered if it is a higher dose of the drug in "Alli", which I have used and it does work, if you can regulate your eating and not have the bad side effect.
Just wondering about this "sounds too good to be true" product!! ;-)

Guest wrote:

I RECENTLY ORDERED THIS PRODUCT I WILL TRY IT OUT IM 5'7 225 AND WOULD LOVE IF THIS WORKS. I WILL POST MY PROGRESS FOR THE MONTH I TRY IT

THE MATERIALS THAT WE EACH HAVE RECEIVED IN THE MAILING STATED THAT YOU WOULD LOSE AT LEAST 2 LBS PER DAY. WOULD YOU PLEASE POST WHAT THOSE RESULTS HAVE BEEN?

Just wondering? See all questions, but no answers. Is it working? I'd sure like to try it. I'm 100 pounds overweight, but don't want to spend $112 for nothing.

This is 7/31/08. We're looking for your progress. We would love to know whether it worked and I for one will give a shout of congratulations!!!!

I just searched the better business bureau website for new york. The DTAR Group nor Dr. Tinguely & Associates Research Group can be found. I hope you didn't get scammed and that this truely works. I need that miracle pill too, but have lost alot of money with the hopes that the claims from so many of these are true. They count on people like us that are desperate to try just about anything. Good Luck to you!! Hope this really does work.

I ordered, received and tried one bottle of Slimentia and so no results of any kind. I have since sent back the other bottles and am awaiting my refund. It's just like every other "promise to lose weight" scam that's out there, and I always seem to try them even though in my heart I know it's not going to work. In my opinion.....don't waste your money.

I have tried Slimentia for a week now. I am not very happy with it. I was wide awake at night and I felt anxious at times and somewhat confused too. I am now in the process of sending it back to the company when now that I noticed that I am having alot of mood swings and thats not good. I have a 10 year old who has notice the change in me and he is very upset! I am so done. Dont waste your time or money, to me it is a joke!!!

I've been using Slimentia for a week now and yes it taste horrible! I myself haven't lost any weight at all :-( I also haven't notice any side effects at least not yet. I'm going to continue for 1 more week and if no results I'm sending the rest of the bottles back myself.

i just ordered and received the slimentia pill. it definately tastes nasty. i just started a day ago. I too have been scammed before, but i hope that this one really works. i will try to post every week.

I started trying the product and have been now for 1 day. I will keep you all posted. I only want to lose 30 lbs. I believe I will do that in less than 30 days.
TC

I started on the product on 8-20-08. as of today I have lost 1 pound of the 40 I would like.

I have been using the product for about 4 days. I gained a few pounds. Before I sent it back, I called for an explanation. I am going to try what was recommended which is to chew the pill very good 15 minutes after I eat lunch and dinner. I was chewing it but not good. I was taking it right after I ate. Try that and see what happens. I am going to try that. I will keep you all posted.
TC

I also got that ad paper and i ordered that on ebay, today i got my bottle but strange that they dint send any using instructions and all. Then i tried to read more on internet but they dont have any website I just hope they are not fake:(. Its expansive 18 tablets 21.99 + shipping if it will not work i will be mad. Will inform u guys after 9 days doss.