I have a question, concerning Sweaty feet. I was off Subxone for five weeks. Unfortunately, I am back on them. I had all the Symptoms, Tiredness,lethargy, and deeep DEPRESSION. After two weeks started to feel some better. My feet continued to sweat. Any solutions to the sweaty feet during Suboxone Detox? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Hi:
Congratulations on your desire to live a more healthy lifestyle. I know that you will eventually get to the top of the mountain (so to speak). I hope you know that detox from suboxone is done more effectively if you wean yourself off of it slowly. Another member had sweaty armpits. If you got thru the other symptoms, you can get thru this. Try to stick with it and be sure to have a support person and/or a support group to walk thru this with you. I know that you can do it, because you want to. Take care and let us know how you are doing.

Will it ever go away though? The sweating? I sweat from my underarms and my palms and feet for a month afterwards. I thought it wouldn't go away and got back on suboxone.