I need help to detox of suboxone....how do they do it in detox centers bc i found that was the best but it was so long ago i forgot and i really need help!

Suboxone is not good as you no. The best way is to ween down. I wish i could help everyone with this. How can people help you if they never have experienced it? yes some have, but some old guy that never broke a law in there life have no clue. If you can slowly take less and less, it is just a matter of time before you off and enjoying life, you no like slurpies and stuff. If the clinic to you is ur only hope its not ur fault. Why would doctors give u sub if you need medical help to get off? money.. Sub should only be takin for a month and thats including the last day you only take .05 of milligrams. so many doctors have no idea how sub is worse to get off then heroin. please give weening down slowly a chance. as you no the world is about money. Pharmacy's, insurances companys and banks rule the world. The mental game is the hardest part. A simple therapist can be ur new drug, as u are weening.

I agree...specialists in specific are legal drug dealers for the most part it seems like. Suboxone isn't even legal in my state. The medical field is largely to blame for the national problem we have w opioid addiction. Forget street pushers making a hustle off some cut garbage...we'll make it pure and more potent and put a label w a warning on it and make 100x more profit over two decades of a persons life instead of one.

I mean really? Ten years ago i had a friend that was prescribed 10/325 vicodin for f'ing TENSION HEADACHES! Now the new school of Drs are drilled to shut these patients down and treat them like someone that just sold their parents wedding rings for a couple of crack rocks.