HI all, its been 56 hours since my last dose of 2mg's suboxone and I have basically no symptoms! well, yawning, sure. slight runny nose, check. lethargy, yep. sweated a singlet out in the night, ya. but thats it!! am I lucky or is the worse to come??

I've been dabbling w using (100 worth, high grade aussie shiz) for a few weeks maybe 3 times a week and every other day having my bupe.

Maybe this is why? Maybe withdrawals will kick in tomoro on day 3?

My dr prescribed, temazepam for sleep (taking 2 at night), valium for anxiety (have 4 two times a day as I dont feel them anymore..), celebrex for aches (1, 3 x a day) and catapress, (1, 3 x a day) which lowers blood pressure so dont drive on it, dries your skin, nose etc so less sweats and runny nose BUT makes your mouth sooo dry and real weak. I'm gonna stop them after today. I slept 15 hours last night, amazing! as I love my sleep and hate being awak thru w/d's.

Bottom line is I chose to quit. It's time.I'm done.  Years on and off the sh*t, wasting money, for what?I meet a man (sober) and thats incentive enough, I'm lonely and H is my gf, but I dont want her anymore, I want real love and to get that I gotta love myself first, which means no more abusing drugs.

If I can o it anyone can. Get these meds I'm on, go to a friends hosue (change of scenery is a BIG help), phone off, movies, stay warm and just DO IT!

Dont be scared, women have babies ffs, this is nothing, a few aches and sweats.

Sure, the mental stuff creeps in but be positive, tell it to go away, youre done and dont need her (H) anymore! She's never done u any favors, so F her and GO, LIVE LIFE!

:)

68 hrs now since last dose and feel same. Slightly empty but ok! Please say I'm one of the lucky ones. I only dabbled w smack & bupe after a rel bustup for like 6 months. Anyone think wd's r comin or I'll be ok? I think ok! :(

81 hours and counting.. today is the worst day, I had slight restless legs in bed, a sh*t broken sleep, am constantly cold and my mind is trying to trick me I can use once, or have 1 mg of bupe and I'll be fine, but I have 3 days to do this, that mil will prob set me back to the beginning so.. watching movies, staying as strong as I can. Any replies of encouragement or similar stories might hep :)

84 hrs and just had some GHB which is helping sedate me!! phew...
almost there....

Stay with it! Addicted to Norco 10 yrs. prescribed Suboxon as substitute to stay away from the Norc's. Hated Suboxon because and had read horrible withdraw stories (not really worse than the Norco, however). I had, had enough of the chasing one addication with another so after 3 months in the Sub's I planned my wean. It wasn't any picinic in the park! I journaled the experience as each new phase of my withdraw started. It took me about 3-4 days of serious determination to see this through. I kept telling myself that every minute I was in withdraw is one minute closer to getting through this. After about my 2nd day I had been so sick and beaten up by the w/d symptoms that I had made up my mind to not look back. There was no way I ever wanted to go through that expedience again.

I really know how hard this is and I too had the mind games, like I can just take.... Or maybe I should just bail this time and try it another time... Don't listen to the addiction, it will trick you everytime. Focus on the goal and keep telling yourself that it's almost over. And make sure you recognize your accomplishments, even if it is only one minute at a time!

Orb
My Last sub was taken on September 24, 2010. The experience of w/d has never left my mind. It is for this reason I remain Norco and Sub free today.

Thanks orb and guest and congratulations. It's been 92 effing hrs that's 4 hrs off 4 days! It's the middle of the night and I woke up all restless legs. Thank god my friends kept my spitits up and let me stay here. Home is a dark place w many ghosts. On a positive note I do believe my sex drive is returning. Oh the things we miss and deny ourselves ;) heheh This hasn't been that hard tbh. It's mostly head sh*t. Having money and dope half an hour away whenever. Sux. But I'm so sick of using. I had 8 years clean time up til sh*t went bad in life. So. I've done it before. I can do it again. Thanks for the kid words. Now then. I hope I get some sleep already! :)

What's a Norco? Something I've never heard if in Australia. Just as well. Same w Vicodin. Oxys and endone r hard to get so I opted for bupe or the real deal :/ Sooooo done.

well this is me, "wecandothis ", its been 5 weeks now and I cant believe how weak i was physically for like 2-3 weeks there. sleep is finally normal and I feel good.

still fighting the demon to 'score' but.. a day at a time... if I get the urge bad I have some bupe to tide me over and after that w/d I certainly wont be getting a bupe habit again in a hurry thats for sure!

so much for my dr saying u cant jump off 2mgs.. u can, I did. I guess going down to .5 might be easier but then again if you've been on it for 6 months then it's deep in your system and youre gonna have to go thru something.

the first time I stopped was one day of feeling sad, second time was one day of w/d's.. seems each time it gets harder so hopefully this is it, I'm done w this sh*t. stay stong ya'll and know that u can jump off 1 mg or 2 mgs if u really want to x