Hi, I am 28 years old female and I have big problem with my sweating. No matter how warm is out side I am sweating constantly. Sometimes it is so embarrassing for me that I can't find words to explain it. Wet hands, wet feet and sweaty armpits are things I am dealing with every day. Is there any solution for this?

Hi, some people are sweating more while some are sweating less. You may try some antiperspirants but I guess you have already tried it. Avoid food like onion and garlic which give bad smell to your sweat. Also you may try aluminum chloride which you will apply before you go to bed in the night. There are surgical procedures like liposuction which will remove sweat glands from the skin. A surgical removing part of the skin is definitely last option for you.

I feel your pain. My pharmacist told me about Mon Ray Antiperspirant for Women. I was shocked on how quick and effective it was for me. I was looking into Botox, but now I am not having to spend all that money, not to mention the pain of all those shots. They now have a website. Thats where I get it from now. Hope this helps you.