I have a pretty much embarrassing problem-sweaty hands and feet. This sweaty hands and feet condition has affected my everyday life that even while I am at work I am unable to behave properly for it happens frequently I avoid shaking hands for my sweaty hands –they are practically wet-sometimes it is a huge problem for me to write something down on the paper for also the paper gets wet from my sweaty hands-it is really embarrassing. And not to mention my always wet socks. I am desperate fro this and I wonder if there is any effective cure for my sweaty hands and feet? Thanks

Hi! I have the same problem like yours plus I also had the huge problem with my sweaty armpits-I solve this problem with some surgery that consisted of the excision of my armpit sweat glands and now I have no problem with this armpit sweating. Anyway my diagnose is general hyperhidrosis and what you have is actually limited on your hands and feet sweating so I suppose you could be diagnosed with palmar(hands) and plantar (feet) hyperhidrosis that is a condition that is manifested on excessive sweating of hands and feet which is obviously your case. And one of the treatments for your sweaty hands and feet could be ionthophoresis-that is what I have and this treatment consists of applying electric current of low intensity that are given into the palms by some generator-and about 20 sessions are needed and it takes about 2 weeks or so and though it is pretty much expensive treatment I am very satisfied with it.

I too have the same problem, but i have some problems with the skin under the palm cuz of my socks are always wet..is there any treatments which can be obtained in india ???

I use a product my pharmacist recommended for me. I was able to find it on the internet. Its call Mon Ray for Women. Look them up and read up on them, it might be helpful for you.