My boyfriend of seven years is 43 years old his gums are bleeding clots are big he chews tabacco for over 20 years. he drinks about a 18 pack of coors light a day and and a spearmint chew every two days. has a poor diet.  he sometimes eats lunch or a snack but will not eatdinner till bed time. he does not drink any water. no eggs no milk. no fseafood. his night leg cramping is every night becoming more frequent and his feet and ankles are both very swollen. He doesent get a full night sleep and his anxiety he was once dianoised with i beleive is now alcohlism. so his anxiety is worse anyone that drinks that much will feel that anxiety and have trouble sleeping. i am concerned for his health but going to the dentist or hospital is not something he would be willing to do and no money. what i dont get is why his feet and ankles are so swollen. his symptoms are very real please help .

I think he really needs to go to the hospital, like ASAP. No need for a dentist, go to a GP. Let him take a look and run some tests if needed. 

In the worst possible scenario he will not get better if he stays at home. You need to convince him to see the doc. Sooner the better. 

Talk to him about it, or about him trying to give up chewing tobacco for few days and to see how he feels after. It might be that his gums got really irritated. Chewing tobacco is not healthy, and it may cause cancer.  

Thank you for the response. Turns out I found my answer. I found out after the last symptom before I took him to emergency because he threw up blood. The answer that related to all his symptoms were caused by Cirrohsis of the liver. Thanks anyway for your time.....