Celebrity

so, after three years or even more, I went to see my dentist, just to see what he has to say to me about my teeth and its health. 

when I did that, he told me that I should come earlier because it is a little bit immature waiting for that long. I mean, I feel ok, I don't have any pain in my teeth, but it seems that I have some other issue. 

anyway, my dentist told me that I need to have so-called flap surgery, because of my gums disease. did anyone had a flap surgery because of gum disease? 

what this even means? 

So, basically, I can see that you have so many problems when it comes to teeth health and gums healthy. Is it possible that all of those issues you discovered just now? When was the last time when you visited your dentist? 

I am asking this because I was reading about your previous topics as well. I have just one thing to tell you, good luck there! 

I don't know anyone who had this surgery, but I could hear from my dentist that it is painful. I am not sure what this surgery requires, but if this is going to promote better oral health and if this will be a bleeding gums treatment that is successful, go for it. 

Hello.
I had this surgery.
Everything went ok, when it comes to a pain, I can say that I felt a mild to moderate pain after surgery. When the anesthesia was over, the pain was bigger. But, don't be scared, that pain actually can be managed with over-the-counter pain relievers.
Also, I felt this moderate swelling, so in that case I applied an ice pack to the area and after a while it was all ok. Also, my dentist recommended a antibiotics, so I was consuming them, I didn't skip any of those. You should not as well. You might expect some risk of bleeding and swelling after gum surgery, but that is something that happens. If you notice anything else, contact your dentist.

Do you believe that now, I am lying in my bed, in my house, trying to find some good advice and experience about this flap surgery? I had it two days ago. First day I was pretty fine but I know that the main reason why I haven't feel the pain was the anesthesia. Now it is my second day of the recovery process and I can say that I feel pain and it is constant. Will it go away? I mean, I know that it will, I am using some antibiotics as well, some painkillers and one friend of mine told me that this is not that dangerous and serious surgery, that this pain will go away. But if this is true, why I am still feeling the same pain? Any idea?

I am about to have it, in two days to be exact, and I really want to know more about this. My dentist told me that I need to have it, for my own good. No way that I would say no to him. I mean, I trust him and I know that this is something that I need to do for my own good. OK, I know that recovery process can be painful and I am ready to deal with it. But you know what I am not ready to deal with? With diet program, since I really love to eat everything, especially meat :/ So, that is what really bothers me - what am I going to eat during my recovery process?

Celebrity

Now, I am very confused because when I had an appointment with my dentist, he told me that I should come and let him check my teeth and gums once again. After that, he told me that now I am fine and that there is no need for a flap surgery in the first place. Now, I am wondering, is this even possible, could this problem be healed by itself in the first place? Or the first diagnose was wrong? Maybe I should seek another opinion, some other tests, I am not sure? Generally, I am not in pain...

Well, I did, and thank God I didn't had so tragically experiences with it. Maybe it wasn't so heavy surgery and the recovery process in the first place, I don't know. This surgery is a typically done under local anesthesia. Of course, depends on the situation, because sometimes it is accompanied by oral anti-anxiety medications. I only felt a little bit bad after the local anesthesia, but nothing so huge and nothing that I was not able to stand. But anyway, if your doctor recommended you to have this surgery, you should listen to him because of the possible infections.