I have a Lump above one of my teeth that came up yesterday im thinking it might be a abscess or maybe nothing at all its just constantly playing on my mind on what it is. Its not painful at all unless i touch it which it is just the smallest bit painful. It was slighty white when it first came up yesterday but today it seems to be more red. Ive had problems with the tooth its above before where it will get very sore while eating but i then found my wisdom teeth are moving and speaking to my older brother he described the exact same thing i was getting when he got his wisdom teeth which is sometimes when he was eating it would get really sore and then go away, i think maybe that was true as i have been getting the same pain in the other side of my mouth. I also suffer from anxiety and have been having troubles getting out of the house for the past year but im on to getting better from that now but still the dentist is a very big step to take in that. Im just looking for some comfort about this as i hate waiting to see if it goes away and as i said its playing on my mind all the time from memories of a bad abscess i had as a child. I hope to get some posts soon that will help me stop worrying about it all the time and help me put it aside while i concentrate getting over the rest of my anxiety problems so i can get back into the dentist chair and get things checked and sorted.

just a update here. i got blood test results and im going for another test to see if i have celiac disease whuch i have read that can caus problems with your teeth n gums could anyone know if that could caus this lump?