Hello im age 15 and my penis is about 7 - 7 1/2 inches i cant pull my skin back at all i have tryed but the whole is just to small for my head to fit through please help i dont know what to do i can still masturbate and come fine but i cant pull my skin back

foreskin is skin which means it can be stretched like any other skin

stretch it daily....pull it back as far as you can then go a bit farther..there will be a little pain but not too much....hold it like that and try again the next day

after a while you should see results....if necissary soak ur penis in warm water or use lubricant to make it easier to retract and then hold the position

i cant pull mine back either cause theres a little piece of skin not letting me be able to do it

The piece of skin is the frenulum which connects the bottom of the glans to the inside of the foreskin. Get sone lanoline and a small syringe without needle and place some lanoline inside the foreskin, massaging it around the glans. Then practise stretching your foreskin awaay from your body, like strip-milking a cow's teat. This is a pleasant way to masturbate and it will stretch the frenulum. Every so often see how far back you can get the foreskin; you will find that over time you will be able to retract the foreskin and not suffer the indignity of tearing your frenulum having penetrative sex. I does tend to hurt like hell and bleed like a stuck pig.

By the way, wash with water only, no soap on glans of penis, under foreskin or on anus.

A baby's dummy worn in the foreskin during the nigh will gradually stretch the opening. Use lanoline as a lubricant.

Also try stretching the foreskin away from the body after you have lubricated the inside by using a small syringe filled with lanoline, using a motion like strip-milking a cow's teat. The stretching will help detatch the foreskin fully from the glans. Also when urinating, sop the flow momoentarily by squeezing the foreskin and making it balloon; do this several times with every urination.