Hi, I'm 15 and when I get an erection my foreskin does not roll back over my penis, I have to pull it back manually. Not sure if this is a problem or not but I'm just getting kind of worried is all.

well is it not rolling back because its tight or is it just too long of foreskin?

it's kind of tight because of this vein thing attached to the penis next to the meatea, but I think I've seen a similar topic around somewhere.

ok first look up an image of a frenulum it is a normal pice of skin attaching the foreskin at the bottom to the glans (head) it it is this then it should be normal. when you pull it back fully erect, does it hurt? can you pull it back so all of your glans is exposed or is that "frenulum" preventing it from retracting totally?
thanks ;-)

Yes it is the frenulum - thanks for that :-) No it doesn't hurt when I pull it back and I can pull my foreskin back so the glans are fully exposed, but after pulling my foreskin down, when I let go it rolls back just under the glans to the (I think it's the corona?) rather than staying down. I don't know if that is because of the frenulum or not.

well redshift,

you are correct your foreskin does roll back because of the frenulum and what you are talking about is the corona. that is what your foreskin is there for is to pull your foreskin back over your glans when not erect. so what you are describing is totally normal!!!! ;-) :-D

Relief washed over me like a wave :-)

What actually happens to the Frenulum?

hey redshift,

im glad i could help. but im not quite sure what you mean by "what happens to the frenulum". could you please restate the qestion?

Well when I get an erection my foreskin can be rolled down just under the glans at the corona, but if I pull it down further so the shaft is not covered fully by my foreskin it just rolls back up to the corona. Isn't this wrong?

nope think of your frenulum as a rubberband it is a certian length but it can streatch some. however the point is it needs to pull the foreskin back over wyou penis when it is flaccid (not erect) does this help answer your question ?