-16- i think i have a problem, during erection i can only pull my foreskin back just behind the glans and it bunches up there, but when not erected it can be pulled back but bends down when the frenulum prevents it from going any farther. Allso where what would be the tip of the foreskin when not retracted is being pulled back, it seems to allmost strangle the shaft, is this a problem? posible phimosis? frenulum breve?

Thank you to any responces

It sounds like phimosis but not as serious as many others on here. Frequent stretching should make it loosen up so that it's comfortable to keep it fully retracted even during full erection.
The frenum causing the penis head to curve down and flare out at the rim is usually considered an advantage during intercourse, so I wouldn't worry about that part.

I also have the problem what looks liek the forskin its strangerling the shaft as it is waf to tight so im just getting it out every now and again and streching. hope it helps.

This is also the reason why i dont want to leave my forskin retracted all night as it may make the "head" swell up.