? okay so i have been having some kind of illness for at least 6+ months- most recently i have been having swollen lymph nodes( mainly in neck-not sure if elsewhere) but on the sides of neck half way down from jawbone. also have small red blood spots randomly around body on skin. i have had a CBC , ANA , HIV ,Thyroid,Sedementation rate,spinal tap, head CT(to what extent??) had sinus infection and allergies for months over and over i have taking all of the antibiotics know to man! Steriod METHYL pack, nasonex,zyrtec(game me rapid heart rate), EBV came back as postive but i had mono in high school( i am now 23).no fever.ear fullness sometimes.oh and the first swollen lymph node noticed was large behind my left ear. been told by all doctors i have seen that this is not good signs or symptoms to have- but since all test have been good they dont know what to tell me or what is wrong! somebody anybody - if you can please help... anything is helpful, i have an app. with an ENT but no insuranse so i dont know how far i can go- it has been a long road already! thanks in advance..

Have your doctor check you for non hodgins lymphoma...swealed glands , red spots are symtoms ...also a prolonged sore throat