Well Im 17 Never Had Sex And My Vagina Has Been Burning Not Just Any Kind Of Burn But Like To The Point That I Can Barley Walk Or Sit And Its Not At All On The Outside Of The Vagina Its On The Inside My Inner Lips Are Inflamed And It Hurts Really Bad Theres No Discharge Or Bumps Just Swelling And Also Very Bad CrampsIn My Side That Make Me Want To Stop Everything Im Doing And Lay Down I Dont Have A Clue What This Is My Mom Thinks Its Just A Urine Infection And Got Me Antibitics But Its Not Working At All I Just Want To Know What This Is.... Please Help

Health Guru
hi, what you could have is an external yeast infection or something like that, how long have you been taking the antibiotics for as they take about 3 days to get in your system. If it is a yeast infection then antibiotics can aggravate it more as they are known to kill off the good bacteria and that encourages the yeast to grow! Is it just your labia that's red, inflamed and burns or does it hurt inside your urethra when you pee to? To help releave the burning on your labia you could try vagisil cream as that's for that type of use. :-)