I have persisting ovarian cysts problem for years now. All this years I actually felt healthy, normally but lately I have this strange feeling of having ovarian cancer. Call it intuition or whatever anyway I’d like to hear something about ovarian cancer symptoms for that lately I feel some strange abdominal pain, and the cyst I know for hasn’t shed for months now with my period which usually is a case. So I wonder if this may be a symptom of ovarian cancer.

Hi there! I’m one of these that have survived ovarian cancer. I’ll tell you what my symptoms were: abdominal pains and constant sensation of pressure and bloating in my abdomen. I suffered also from a constant digestive problems, I struggled anemia and fatigue. I would never have suggested that those symptoms might be ovarian cancer related for if there weren’t my friend who is gynecologist. Fortunately she recognized my symptoms and has interpreted them right so thanks to her advice I had a chance to treat it right and on time. And that’s the most important thing here-recognizing the ovarian cancer symptoms on time. If ovarian cancer recognized on time and treated in that manner there are more than 90% of chances for the patient to be cured. You should go visit a doc and tell him about your symptoms and he will probably examine your cyst for cancel cells, I’m not sure now but I think that a needle aspiration is a good treatment to get rid of the cyst and by examining her fluids and texture afterwards its possible to determine whether there’re cancer cells. There’re also some other test I know for like: CA125blood test and ultrasound.