I HAVE BEEN TAKING XENICAL FOR 2 MONTHS AND HAVE BEEN LATE OR MISSED MY PERIOD?IS THIS DO TO THE XENICAL?I AM NOT SEXUALLY ACTIVE.

Hello well I have been on phentermine and have also experienced no period for over 2 months now. I am not sure if diets and diet pills cause it. I am sexually active but I have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative. But I know other people that are currently taking phentermine but no one has had any problems... If this has happened to anyone else please advise.

Hallo,
Xenical is medication that blocks the fat that you eat, so your body is not able to absorb then in the digestion process. If I am not mistaking these pills are used together with a reduced-calorie diet and weight maintenance to treat obesity in people with certain risk factors. Now I know that these pills have certain side effects but I am not sure if they can influence your menstrual period. I haven’t heard anybody complain that this can cause problems with menstrual cycle. I know they can influence on your liver and they can cause issues like gallstones or pancreatitis. You should consult your doctor if your period has stopped.

All the best to you,
Karen

ive taken xenical for i month then i stoped taking xenical im worried that until now my period didnt come so im just thingking that my missperiod is cause of xenical when i stope taking that pill its been two that i dont have period