well im 15 bout to be 16 and i think i have a problem i think i like to talk to older guys around the age of 18 to 21 like it started when i was bout 13 and the only way i feel good about my self like i go to school i have friends but it seems like they get me more then other people do i used to get bullied alot in my middle school day and it dent stop until i got into high school it really did alot of damage to me i dont feel pretty at all i get talked about and its just running me low now the way i puic my self up is by talking to older guys i met a really good riend a mine he acepts me for me and knows my real age and i can talk to my him about anything but things arent going well between me and him now...

Well its not really a problem, I used to get bullied to when young even by my own family. The reason why you seem to prefer talking to older guys is because they're ore mature than guys your own age, hence, they understand better that what kids did to you hurt and made a big impact on you. I've been in the sane situation. I find myself more comfortable talking to older men and I am now 23. However I recommend not to get involved with someone older in a relationship either until you're 18, or just don't get into a sexual relationship u less you do completely trust the person. If I was you I would first seek advice about bringing up your self esteam up since I noticed you said you don't feel pretty, you have to learn to love yourself first than anything

thanks im glad somebody understands me