I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I AM PREGNANT HOWEVER I AM UNSURE EXACTLY HOW FAR ALONG. MY LAST CYCLE BEGAN ON OCT. 26. I HAVE NEVER HAD A NORMAL CYCLE. ITS NOT UNUSUAL FOR ME TO GO SEVERAL MONTHS WITHOUT ANYTHING. I VISITED THE DOC TODAY, TEST CONFIRMED PREGNANCY, ULTRASOUND SHOWED SAC AND FLUID BUT NOTHING ELSE. AT WHAT POINT SHOULD YOU SEE THE EMBRYO?I HAVE THREE CHILDREN AND HAVE HAD ONE MISCARRIAGE BUT EVEN ON THE ONE I MISCARRIED WE SAW THE BABY FAIRLY EARLY. DOC SAYS IT MAY JUST BE EARLIER THAN WE THINK ALL THE INFO ON THE WEB IS DIFFERENT.

I have a similar situation... low Hcg levels and no embryo detected at 5 and 6 wk ultrasounds... was told by acquaintance that her baby was undetected at 5 wks but miraculously was there at the 11 wk ultrasound... she was having twins, though... one baby was detected but they said her sac b was empty... until wk 11 when both twins were healthy and visible... I don't know what her Hcg levels were, though... I cannot with a clear conscious get a DNC until I am absolutely sure that there is no developing fetus inside my womb... with my daughter, they waited until wk 10 to even give me any ultrasound at all, and I had an at-risk pregnancy with her that required multiple and early sonograms to monitor... I can't answer all the medical questions about this, but I can advise to wait and see, as long as you are not cramping or bleeding... good luck and have hope:)

hello in just found out i am pregnant and i have a cyst. how far along i am the doctors can not tell. with each u/s there was nothing there! my levels are getting higher but there has been some bleeding. could this be a miscarriage and they do not know yet? can i be very early in the pregnancy to where it can not be seen?