Hi. I'm fairly young, in my mid-teens, and I've been experimenting with masturbation and sexual things of the sort. Hormones and whatnot, it's kind of awkward to admit to. But I am... confused, to say the least, of my body. I am a female, and it's kind of hard for me to figure out what's going down there when I do the dirty deed. When I talk to people about it, they say I'll know when I have an orgasm- it's supposed to be some kind of earth-shattering thing or something. But I've never felt anything that would amount to that. Anytime I masturbate and I feel I'm getting close to "release" I always think I'm going to pee. So usually I hold it back. Sometimes, I'm scared I really will pee, so I do it on the toilet or in the bath. Today, for example, I think I urinated? It definitely smelled like pee. But it kind of.... squirted out in a way that didn't resemble my pee. Was that female ejaculation? Is it normal? When I do penetration, sometimes a thick white substance will come onto my fingers- I assumed that was what orgasm was. But if that's it, why is it that everytime I masturbate I feel the urge to pee when I'm close to release? Do I have a bladder problem? I normally wouldn't ask about it online, but there's nothing I've found with a case extremely similar to mine, and none of the answers I have found were able to help me. I'm in a weird stage, right now. It's hard for me to talk about this to people in real life, because nobody really talks much about it, and it's not like I can go admit to my mother that I'm confused about my orgasms because every time it feels like I have one I end up peeing instead. (That is, if it is pee). I'm just really confused. I need some type of reassurance, or advice, or something. This makes me really self-conscious-- what if it really isn't normal? I would like to know.

Some people say this happened to them but i won't advice completly ignoring it

you are having an orgasm