I've been masturbating since I was about 12, but I've nevr got an orgasm. Its driving me crazy, I'm so turned on all the time!! I've tried using an electric toothbrush, and a hairbrush and my fingers but nothing works for me. I masturbate all the time too, even in the toilet at school. Help me before I explode!!

I don't know a lot about it - but try watching some porn that really gets you off and pretending you're getting screwed.

Also make sure to pay lots of attention to your clit - it's the most stimulating area of the female body. 

Just experiment until you find what's right for you! Practise makes perfect.

try the bathtub technique:

on the faucet at the right temperature for you (i usually use warm) then stick your legs up and let the water gush down on your vagina (specifically clit). the more water that comes out of the faucet the more pleasuring. sometimes when i am doin this i feel my body and my tits especially it is sooo good. and wen the bath gets kind of slippy i kind of rub my bum on the bath (up and down) whilst letting the water fall on my vagina (clit). i keep my legs on the side of the bath or up with the bottom of my feet touching each other. or i just keep them on the wall which is behind the faucet.

i usually use this tehnique when i hav a bath or a shower cos our shower is rite over our bath so we hav to get in2 the bath 2 hav a shower.

hope this helps comment when you have done this technique or ask 4 helpxox