I am a 13 year old girl. I honestly have been masturbating since like 3 years old! I have always just rubbed really fast and thought of someone hot. Most recently my love, Steven Tyler!!!<3 But now I've tried rubbing my clit in circular motions which brings on multiple short orgasms.XD It is so awesome and gets me sooo wet. I imagined that is what a blowjob on a girl would feel like. So I imagine Steven Tyler giving me head and sometimes I think about giving him head. lol. Umm...I'm not too partial to penetration yet. I've tried like 3 times and let me just say, I am TIGHT!!!!;-)  So it hurt a little and I didnt really masturbate that way. I got bored with the rubbing because I craved bigger orgasms and rubbing doesnt give you very big ones. I now go in circular motions and get super wet. One time my brother who is 17 caught me and so he closed my door and started masturbating. He tugged on his penis so fast until it exploded. He told me to touch it and when I refused, he pushed down on my head until his penis was in my mouth. He started humping my mouth and I started to cry cuz I knew it was wrong. So then he takes his penis out of my mouth and sticks it up my butt. (my panties were already down lol) Then that fel awesome so I just grinded him for like an hour whle masturbating my  clit. That whole story was fake, pretty hot tho huh? So post your masturbation techniques here and a twisted erotic story. Real or Fake!!!  

Whatever gets you off in the safety of your own fantasy world, I say ;). Personally, I find the thought of my brother in that context pretty off putting and it's not something I would masturbate to, but your story does show that there's different strokes for different folks, and many girls think about things that sound sexy in theory but not in practice while masturbating. 

You can learn about female masturbation techniques all you like, but the biggest turn-on is in the mind, and simple mechanics won't do the trick for most women. 

I'll say, though, that this is a health website and not a sexy novel website! Messages like this could be triggering for people who have experienced sexual assault, so perhaps include a trigger warning next time?

im a 14 year old girl , and i masturbate .
i started doing it last year , and its become a pattern , what can i use ?

demonsoldier wrote:

im a 17 yr old male, i strted masterbating whn i was 7. whn me n my twin sis turned 13, we were watching tv n one of our moms recorded shows came on and it was showing a female giving a male a blowjob. my sis wanted to try it but i told her no. that night while we were in our room, i heard my sis, get up. i thought she was going 2 the bathroom, so i went bk to sleep, turns out, she came over to me, pulled my boxers dwn and gave me a blowjob.

You woke up after she was done and missed the whole thing. Then she told you how much you liked it. You asked her to do it again but she refused.

no, i didnt ask her to do it again, she does it herself at night

Do you stay awake now so you can enjoy it, when she does it?

i sort of pass in and out of sleep

cool nice story

hey i have the same problem  :$  and im a 13 yo girl I've tried everything in the book except toys (and the book  lol)    xd  :-)  so i need help i usually use a toothbrush but i feel like i gotta pee so i stop and then go pee please help!!! and reply fast please!!! thx 

You had me right up until Steven Tyler.   eh

anyway, slvroterschild: I think it's normal - just keep going and see what happens. ;-)

Hi, dont go to the bathroom if you feel like your going to pee that might mean that an orgasm is coming

hey im 14 and ive tried masturbating a few times and im getting bored of just that. ive heard of the water in the bath thing and the electric toothbrush but is there any other ways to get an orgasm?

I can help just sit in the toilet and go realy fast

Generally means you're gonna squirt. Just keep going.

that was good u had me going there.... you should make a new one but don't say its fake because it ruins the hot ness