I'm a teenage girl who can't orgasm. I can get myself to squirt a lot, but never actually come or orgasm. I have no acess to toys and stuff, but I'm up for anything. I only masturbate at night because of parents and I am now using my hairbrush or markers. Any help is great!

Try an electric tooth brush it works every time and feels amazing

you have to put yourself in the mind state ! meaning you gotta be soooooo turned on that you HAVE to put something inside you . you know ? meaning tht you cant just masturbate because you want to cum. you masturbate because you HAVE to cum yes ? hope this helps baby.

Electric tooth brush , dogs lick u , or a lil sister.... Rub clit more an tease it .

Okay so what you are saying is so relatable , I also Masturbate at night and use markers and hair brushes ...
But I can't get myself to squirt...
It's so frustrating...
I orgasm often while I'm masturbating and while doing that I feel the sudden urge to pee...
And studies shown that if so a woman feels the urge to pee....
That means she is close to squirting ,so I kept on doing so...
But no luck ...
Maby we should switch abilities

Okay Wil try that