New Member

So I'm a female in high school, and I was wondering- what if I feel the urge to pee or accidentally start doing so during masturbation? I'm really paranoid about this happening and Idk how it should be handled. Should I only masturbate in places like the tub, where it's okay if I accidentally leak? Or should I ignore it because it's a feeling that's never actually accurate?

Health Guru

Hi, what makes you think your get this urge during masturbation, has it happened to you before?

New Member

Yeah, I experience it every time I do. Idk why I do, though

Health Guru

Are you sure it's urine because it could be female ejaculation also known as squirting, it's a liquid that's produced be the scene glands and gives you the feeling you need to pee when reaching that stage of orgasm, not all females can so the ones like you that can are considered to be very lucky as it's the strongest orgasm you can have.
If you are concerned it's urine have you tried peeing before you start to masturbate so your bladder is empty to see if that helps you can also just put an old towel under you when you masturbate like others co that experience this.
When it happens do you feel a build up to orgasm then an extreme release of pleasure when it happens?

New Member

Yes, I do. So you think that's the only thing that's going on, and my paranoia is pretty irrational?

Health Guru

Some girls that squirt do say there's has a faint smell like urine but that could just be from any that's left in the urethra, your not the only one that's paranoid about this happening to them so try not to worry.

When does the feeling of wanting to pee actually happen, is it from the start or as the feeling of orgasm approaches?