im a 15 year old female and unrealizingly started masturbating when i was in 2nd grade. Now i understnad what masturbating is and i do it about once a week. i usually switch off between fingering myself or i used to hump a pillow but i became scared my mom would see the white in my underwear or the white on my pillow when i did it naked, but it also burned. i also sometimes rub my g-spot or clit or last time i did both and it was pretty satisfying.

but im getting tired of switching between the same things. as obviously my parents don't know and i dont have a option of sex toys. what can i use? ive read through other topics and they suggested things like bananas, cucumbers, and electric tooth brushes but i don't have access to those things. and yes i have used markers and pens and stuff like that before but i never found it very satisfying.

also lately ive been trying to squirt but havent found it very sucessful. any tips on that? also ive been trying to have multiple orgasms but it seems like even though i bear the sensitivity the pleasure is gone. any help for this?

any ideas on what to do? any tips or ideas? Thanks!

Well there are a variety of things you could do/use. Different things work for different people. Various things can be used as sex toys but make sure they are clean first. Squirting may be possible for some people, but like orgasms its all in the head. You have to be in the right frame of mind. A partner of mine enjoyed pushing objects in and out using the pelvic muscles, but again you have to be comfortable with it. Whatever you do make it enjoyable ans safe.

Hun,

firstly, i don't have access to toys (so don't fret!), but i use my hair brush/ or roll on deodorant bottles. you could also use the best toy, your fingers - inside your VJ there is your g spot and if you press it hard enough you can get an orgasm but make sure your VJ is wet - for lubricant use water/saliva ( i find rubbing my clit doesn't help).. if you use your pillow, put a flannel/ towel on to make sure you don't stain. secondly, if you use the same things over again, your body gets used to them, so an orgasm won't be special. thirdly, squirting doesn't happen to everyone. but if you are going hard enough, you will get the urge to pee - suppress that feeling and carry on. you will squirt but it takes a few tries. make sure you have a towel underneath you to make sure you don't stain.
to avoid your mum knowing, try to masturbate when she is at work, or at night - when you know she won't check on you.
but like orgasms its all in the head. you have to be in the right frame of mind

hope this helps xxx - if you need more tips, message me

Well getting orally pleasured will surly make you squirt. Find a guy who know how to make you scream. I'm quite good at it myself

I've found that the handle of one of my old Venus razors (which the head fell off of) is the PERFECT Gspot stimulator. Be careful tho, the first time I used it was the first time I squirted and I was not expecting that. Also me an my friend took my parents plugin massager that had a heat setting and got each other off several times in one night.

Girl I am 13 you should get something what vierbraties not to sharp not to blunt try that

I use a pillow, but the corner... and lean on top of it so about 1/4 of the pillow is inside of me then move my waste around until i found my pleasure spot and keep rubbing :P

Im a boy and u just need to have sex that would be the best thing

Lol more than 90% of females don't have organs through sex. That's why the majority of us are lesboz or just very curious with our man or do things like this andtry to see how the hell we can nbut too lol

Take it real slowly
But expect you have mastered it by now.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hay im 15 too and im girl . Dont afraid of your mom ,i always have white on my ,underwear and mon see it and dont say me nothing so dont afraid of your mom . Hope i help you

Mom seeing it is gonna be embarrassing tho

I'm 14 and I've been masturbating since I was 11. The best thing I do is the end of a hair brush with baby oil, works perfect every time!

Use the shower head on a pressure setting. Point it on ur clit. It works amazingly

Don't worry about the discharge in your underwear. It's quite normal for teen females in the first place, whether it comes from getting off or just at random. It just means your body is healthy and functioning properly so your mom won't think anything of it in your panties