I didn't used to do this but now it happens every time. My boyfriend got a picture of it last time and it was yellow! Yuck! Am I giving him a golden shower? It correlates perfectly to when I orgasm. It happens when I don't have to pee. Any others experience this?
Thanks
Sherry ?

i heard that it is water that comes out

Thanks Weatherman. Anyone else? This really bothers me. I'm kind of afraid to have sex with my boyfriend anymore. I do NOT want to give him a golden shower.

Anyone else either have experience with this or have more information on it?

Thanks!

I cant answer this from a medical point but have researched this, it is un common though It is very real, it is not urine, and it does expel from the urethra. Go to the-clitoris.com or do a google search for lots of good info. 8)

have you asked if he likes when you do it.

Nothing is wrong with you I have also, never did this before and had been married for years..But have a boyfriend and do it at the drop of a hat..He LOVES it and he has been with other girls before that had also done this and then he had been with girls that did not...I also, LOVE it its the most fun I've had in YEARS...Although, I have to change the sheets and mattress pad ALOT...Oh well,,, thats the price you pay for FUN i guess...

Weatherman,

He loved it until he started thinking that it was urine. Now not so much. I also loved it until I saw the picture that he took and it was yellow. It also has an odor to it that resembles urine.

Paradise,

Thanks so much for your input. There are two troubling things about it:

1) the thought that it's pee. That's distasteful for us both.
2) it's soooo messy! I've had to borrow a carpet cleaner to clean the couch and a mattress.

I've been holding back so that I wouldn't do it anymore. If we became convinced that it wasn't urine I'd have to find some way to not soak the bed anymore.

I wish there was research on this.

Thanks to both of you for your info. If anyone has proof or additional thoughts that it's NOT urine, PLEASE post! I feel like I found an awesome thing but then I had to give it up.

Thanks to you too guest. I'm going to check out that site right now.

tell me if you find out what it is.

I know its not urine becuz I felt it and I really can't explain it but I know when I pee and i know when I do this and its not the same..Plus he says if it was urine it would taste like that and it doesn't...I also, have to change sheets and the mattress pad everytime i have even had to turn my mattress a couple of times..(i need new ones anyways) and now everytime we have to use a real fluffy towel and we just don't do it on the couch...I have also been told it discolors stuff i haven't had that problem..Plus when it comes out it shoots out pee doesn't do that!!

arnt u like having a big orgasm to get that stuff thats comin out

Cool. Thanks Paradise. I'm feeling better about it. Now if only I can make my boyfriend feel better about it. That site that "guest" recommended is AWESOME! It has all sorts of information on this. If anyone else is interested in this or concerned about it, they should check out that site!

Im not a woman so Im not sure.. but I read in various places about this.. and you are one of the few lucky women to face such a "problem"..

wat u are expelling is cum.. i guess somethin to do wid g spot and squirting.. use towels to soak up.. some women have shot this 8-12 feet in the air..

it supposedly feels gr8 so dont be worried and enjoy..

Its a squirting orgasm
my wife does it mostly clitoral stimulation with a little g spot stimulation
she can do it over and over and over and over till im swimming
its like someone opened the flood gates and after she does it she feels very drained

have fun
always use lubes yes there is the natural one but a good lube can make sure theres no discomfort
we like the durex play lube XD

Its a squirting orgasm my wife does it mostly clitoral stimulation with a little g spot stimulation she can do it over and over and over and over till im swimming its like someone opened the flood gates and after she does it she feels very drained have fun always use lubes yes there is the natural one but a good lube can make sure theres no discomfort we like the durex play lube XD

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use