Im a 15 year old female &(i just started trying to masterbate recently)  i watch porn to get turned on & then i try to masterbate . i dont know if im doing it right because i rub my clit & get this urge to pee badly . i rub through it and then im suddenly im not turned on anymore and i dont think i orgasmed because nothing has come out . it bugs me . i've tried fingering myself but im a virgin and im afraid of breaking my hymen & i've tried using an electric toothbrush but it doesn't really do much . i leave it on my clit & all i feel is the vibration i dont really feel any pleasure . can anyone help ?

Well, your post is a little bit confusing to me. With female masturbation, nothing usually "comes out" when you orgasm. Some women experience ejaculation, but they are in the minority. Also, orgasm really doesn't feel like needing to pee. If you don't feel pleasure when you use something that vibrates, perhaps it is just because you are not in the mood, though? You can't just start rubbing and expect to get aroused. Arousal depends on a lot of things. Different times in your menstrual cycle feel different, for instance. In any case, if you don't feel any pleasure then something obviously isn't working. 

when you rub your clit, does it feel good? do you get wet at all?

yes it does feel good & a little bit

well, that's a good sign... I don't know what else to say, sorry.

You can try increasing the pressure and speed when you feel the need to pee or you can try tapping your clit fast (but not to hard). Hope this helps. Let me know x

Coming and orgasming are two different things for women. I am 23 I masterbate between 3 and 7 times a week and have done since i was 13. I can only come when I stimulate my g-spot but I have great orgasms when I stimulate my clit. Every woman is different which is not very helpful. Ok so what I do is (depending on which hand you write with, for me it is right) I use the side of my middle finger on the ring finger side and I kind of wiggle it up and down really fast on my clit, I rest my index finger on the index finger side of my middle finger, I have to spread my legs and tence my bum and legs up to make any thing happen, like I said every one is different so just experiment. Generally the peeing sensation is when you come (when you are stimulating your g-spot but you might be able to when you stimulate your clit) it feels like it is right in side you if you feel that then just carry on and you will come. Clitoral orgasm feels different to coming and also it is different for every one, for me it is different if I use my finger to if I use a vibrator. When I use my middle finger how I explained it feels a bit like Im going to pee but also kind of throbbing. If you have orgasmed you will know cuz when you have done you can feel it throbbing inside you. Also I have to hold my breath near the end and really concentrate. If you use a vibrator it is kind of like it is only half as nice. But like I said every one is different and I don't think all women/girls can compare cuz if it works one way for someone it might be completely different for someone else.
Hope that helps you

Wrap your clot around the tip of the electric toothbrush that's how I get orgasms. It's amazing...

if you don't want to pop your cherry as they say you can use your fingers and it won't. also if your looking for pleasure, USE THE SHOWER HEAD, if you don't have the removable one you can use the faucet it works to it just take some positioning   :-P  hope this helps 

im 16 and for a while i had the same problem. but i guess i kinda grew out of it. try proping your but on a pillow. and fingering wont break your hyman so try finding your g spot. that is what makes me REALLY cum.

when you get the urg to pee dont stop or tighten your muscles to try and stop it. you arent peeing its called sqirting and it like cumming but a lot more messy. i dont get pleasure from penetration anymore either. it just happens to some girls. so try finding your gspot when you are fingering. and rub that till you cum. it can be tricky finding it so just look up directions online.

use an electric toothbrush :-D

I had the same problem
The best thing I had ever heard was to wet it first using baby oil or saliva I personally haven't tried baby oil. I just use my saliva
I rub my clit in circular motions ad then rub it faster and then faster and then slower and just experiment with speed and powerfulness. I use a sharpie pen and insert that into my p***y
I can't find my g spot and can never cum tho am I doing something wrong?

I actually just used an electric toothbrush , what j did was I went & pretended I was taking a shower then I got in the shower & sat I'm the tub with my legs spread open under the shower water (which to you know all the water is spread apart ) & I let the water like tickle me as I used the electric toothrush on my clit , I took my finger and stuck it up my p***y and went fast & within 10 sec I squirted & also what I do is not hold my breath , but I hold back from moaning & screaming & even once my body starts shaking to stop I keep going & its great ! Ugh I'm going to so it again !

Your hymen doesnt break! As long as you masterbate frequently, it wont hurt to have sex. Go to youtube, and type in laci green you cant pop your cherry for more info.