I am 17 years old and I have one question about teenage exercise. I wonder if that is really so health and for young people to exercise. My mother always telling me I should eat health, so I would not need any exercise. Somehow, I think it should be done carefully together, exercise and diet. Am I right, can anyone give me advice should I start with some sport, or I do not have need to worry, since I am not overweight.

Usually we have questions like this when it comes to losing excess fat or maintaining a healthy weight. In that case, regular exercise is almost as important as healthy eating. Teenagers who play regular sports or who take any form of regular physical activity are typically leaner. They have fewer weight concerns than teens whose lifestyle is inactive. Teenagers have time and opportunity to try all types of sports and other physical activities. All these fitness activities offer great health benefits, such as development tons of energy. Benefits of teenage exercise are you will develop greater muscle strength and stamina, grow strong bones, and raise your metabolic rate. Important is that you will avoid possible weight problems one day and you will feel happier. With teenage exercise, you are able to develop healthier skin too, so as you see there are many things you should consider. Off course, diet is very important, but exercise will help you have better life.

Join the Marines--I guarentee you will stay fit.

Teenage exercise is very compulsory. After 15 years old. To keep body fit and fine with good muscular personality exercise is must. I am teen, daily go to gym. Other than gym there are making exercises like swimming, running, cycling, Yogas and it postures.