Hello! I am 36 year-old female and I have never had any problems with my weight, so I have never exercised or been on a diet. However, as years go by, and after 2 labors, I did put on some weight. I would like to know how important exercise program is in loosing weight. Thank you!

I will give you only one answer. Very important. Not only that exercising will lead you to physical improvement but it will also benefit to your health. If you want to make physical improvements, you need to work your body harder than usual. This is called the overload principle. As your body becomes more conditioned, you need to increase the frequency, intensity, or time of your workouts in order to continue improving your fitness level. I would suggest you aerobics for starters. Aerobic exercise increases the health and function of your heart, lungs, and circulatory system. Other activities like walking, jogging, cycling, and stair climbing also use large groups of muscles. Aerobic exercises also increase the function of your heart, lungs, and circulatory system.