i had a child 5 yrs ago and i now am starting to gain in my tummy id like to lose weight in my tummy but, i would like to keep my breast and butt is this possible?

It is well known that women are most likely to develop an apple-shape stomach in their midlife, usually after menopause. This is because the female hormones are present in smaller amounts. If you have already gained a fat stomach, I would always suggest you to follow a healthy weight loss diet combined with some fitness exercises, aerobics for instance! It will take time to get rid of the unwanted mass, but you have to be determined to do it as the results cannot be visible after only a month as reducing belly fat takes a long while.
The most effective way of flattening your stomach is a combination of strength training with the extra focus on the mid section, also short and hard workouts and stable blood sugar.
There’s one rule- fat loss is 50% exercise, 50% nutrition combination. The diet must be low in calories, you should spread them out into five small meals a day instead of 2 or 3 big ones so that you never overeat! Eat a variety of foods that are natural, low in both fat and sugar.