Hi!
I am new to work-outs. In fact, I was the lazy kid in High School who avoided taking part in any school sports activities like the plague. I have always been a skinny person by nature, and I still am. I am 26 now. Now, I have been doing work outs at the gym twice a week, and I am enjoying it quite a bit for some reason. I never liked aerobics which I also did for a while, but fitness is a great fit for now. I'd like to develop more pronounced muscles. What is the best diet for building muscle? Can you tell me more?
Thanks.

I think the main key ingredient to your muscle building diet, training and rest.main important are their pros and cons of each body to decide and you have the right to decide. You can not build muscle unless you with the proper building blocks your body can do so. You also supplements which gives you more energy needs.