Hi, I am father of 17 years old boy. I have noticed in last few weeks that my son is behaving very strange. Some strange people were calling him over the phone and he was meeting them outside of our house. When he wasn't at home several days ago I have searched over his room and found tablets of ecstasy together with money. I am quite sure that he is selling drugs.

Hi, I see that you are having big problem. Besides fact that your son is selling drug, which is criminal act, he is probably consuming drugs. Try to talk to your son before it is too late. Try to convince him to visit his doctor who will suggest him best way to overcome this problematic situation.

Hi there,
This is a real problem and you have to understand that this can bring your son to go to the wrong side here. Drugs are very dangerous and if he is selling them it means that there is a possibility that he is using them as well. My suggestion would to talk to the authorities and see how you can help him, because he needs your help to get out of this. He won’t stop on his own and the problem here is that he will only go deeper and deeper in the criminal. Have you noticed that he is stealing things from the house as well? I hope you will do the right thing here.

Best wishes,
Marco