I think my teenage son is on a very wrong way-the thing is that he actually violated the law twice so far –and he is only 17 and I am curious now how to prevent potential teenage delinquency. I wouldn't know to say what is going on in his head and am not managing to find that out, his friends are also possible teenager delinquents at least they started behaving like that and the worse thing is that I have almost lost contact with his dad I divorced of about 5 years ago and am very much afraid what my son is up to and would really appreciate any advice on preventing potential teenage delinquency?

If you ask me it is all about good parenting-I am not saying you are a bad mom but sometimes we simply failed in doing our parents work anyway it still doesn't mean you should quit this up-the good and health conversation is always the key if you ask me as well as discipline issues that are to be respect but when it comes to teenage delinquency it is always hard job. Anyway the good thing would be at least to try to talk with his dad and get him familiar with the very possibility of teenage delinquency in your son's case for he needs help now and the only place where he could get it from is his family but sometimes it isn't enough so I would advice go have some social counseling based on the prevention of potential teenage delinquency and make your son goes there with you.