Okay I'm in a sticky situation.
I am a teenage parent 16 and my boyfriend is 16...He is the father of our son, he signed hte birth certificate and everything.
Well he has been living with me since I got pregant. and it's been about a good year and a half since he's been living with me and our son. Well some relly bad mess happened and now he is in Juvie. I have no idea when he will get out or what will happened I've tried to contact his mom but the only thing she told me was that I could never see him again and she ws going to get a coustody order and protective order against me. and that he wouldn't be able to see our son anymore. and I know for a fact the my bf wants to see both of us because when we used to argue before he always came back and he is a good father. Can she do that?
I've spoken to police and other people and have have told me no she can't and the other half told me that it was a catch 22 and that if he came back to live here she could call him as a run away. Shouldn't she have done that a year and a half ago?
What can I do, I want to be with him and I want to be a family. and I know he wants to be with us. What can I do?
Can someone please help I don't want my family to be seperated I was so happy. and this is breaking my heart. :'(

Hi there, unless your boyfriend declares himself emancipated from his mother (either by marrying you or getting legal rights as such) then he technically has no rights. Until he turns 18, he will not be a legal adult and that's why. Can you tell me where you live? It might have an impact on the situation.

since he is only 16 he really doesnt have any rights as far as where he will be living at etc.. his parents do. as far as him not being able to see the child no he has all rights to see his child.